Simple Happy Kitchen's What's In Season Foods Calendar 2019 makes a beautiful addition to your desk or kitchen.
Each month of this seasonal calendar displays the produce that is in season and can be found at your local grocer or farmer's market. See what's in season year-round, and plan your shopping to suit.
Locally produced food grown in sync with the seasons is fresher and requires less energy to produce and transport.
By eating fruits and vegetables in season, you eliminate environmental damage caused by shipping foods thousands of miles, and you enjoy the health benefits of eating fresh food! Seasonal produce also tastes better!
- Featuring the cute characters of Simple Happy Kitchen
- 13 pages (Cover + 12 months)
- Printed on high-quality paper
- Page size - 6 x 3.75 inch
- Tasty, colorful and happy!
- Spiral Stand-Up desk flip calendar
Changing our eating habits reduces our impact on the environment, address climate change and support local communities and farmers.